Tuesday, September 27, 2016

5 months...and a good cry

Yesterday was 5 months since Pa Sr left us....damn him!!!  :-(  Today there was a post on Facebook about Brad Paisley singing "The Old Rugged Cross" at the Opry.  Just seeing the name of the song started the water works.  That was Dad's favorite song.  Since no one was home after the boys left for school I listened to it and wept.  This link will (should) take you to the link to listen to on YouTube.  Just click on it or copy/paste.
https://youtu.be/3NwNL7CCaZQ

Loving this fall weather!!  I love having a blanket on the bed or while sitting in my chair.  Fall and spring are my favorite seasons.  Sunday afternoon I had some mental therapy...I pulled out all, not some, ALL, of my old, dried up leaves of my plants.  It felt so good and looks so nice now that all that rubbish is gone.  I filled 3 large containers of garden stuff.  Now I'm ready for the snow to fall.

Well, our bathroom is getting closer to being done!  Thank goodness!!  The shower walls are up, the counter top is in (it was sitting on the front porch) and the lights are up.  Can't wait to be back in it.  Sage is too. We're invading his bathroom.

Today, on my day off, I always work harder than actually during work.  I washed down the walls in the laundry room cuz they're icky and linty.  This weekend while Mark and Skye are at the game I'm gonna paint it and paint the door.  It needs freshened up.  Wish I could  make the whole room bigger!

Nothing more...

Carry on....

No comments:

Post a Comment